SecurityWire in History
Welcome to SecurityWire, your curated cybersecurity resource since 1999. SecurityWire's goal is to be a quality resource in inventorying the best and up to date content on the internet relating to cybersecurity. Topics ranges from risk management, secure development practices, vulnerability management, penetration testing, fuzzing and exploit development. The site is mostly meant for personal consumption but is accessible to the masses in the spirit of knowledge sharing.
1999 - 2001
- SecurityWire is co-founded and becomes one of the most popular source for exploit and cybersecurity information on the internet.
2002 - 2009
- The site features the first web based NMAP online scanner
- The site featured one of the first web based anonymous proxy (ProxyOne) which was developed by one of the co-founders.
- The site features AnonDom, one of the first anonymous domain registration service which was developed by one of the co-founders..
- SecurityWire focuses on it's search engine feature which included browser search engine integration.
- SecurityWire focuses on small business services
2013 - Today
- SecurityWire returns to its root and focuses on delivering curated cybersecurity content.